COPYWRITERS (English and Arabic):
A copywriter is an individual who writes advertising materials to be used in printed documents and media broadcasts to promote the sale of goods and offering of services.
Career level: Entry
Your responsibilities could include any of the following according to needs:
– Working in account teams
– Developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the art director
– Familiarising themselves with their clients’ products and services, the target audience and their competitorsí activities;
– Writing clear, persuasive, original copy;
– Updating digital media with snappy, timely content;
– Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar;
– Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients;
– Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends;
– Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.